Monday, November 28, 2011

She's Here!!!! She's Finally Here!!

Well, after a nice car ride home and a quick visit at my sisters. Puppy and I are home. However, while she was sitting in the seat next to me, she decided that it would be better for her to sit on my lap and proceeded to crawl over the centre console, slip into a cup holder, then pull herself onto me. What's a guy to do?

So, without any further dealy, everyone meet Isle. Pronounced "ill-see"





She is... well AWESOME!!!! We played a bunch when we got home, went out in the backyard and she chased me around. Now she is pretty much pooped. Which is good. This way she will be plenty rested when she meets her puppy godmother, EW (initials of a close friend) later on tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm GODMOTHER??

    DDaaawwwww I love her, so does Uncle Boomer :)

    ReplyDelete