Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nothing New

Well, not a whole lot has changed over here.  We go for walks and we play and we go out in public.

Last night I went for Mexican with a few friends in Cambridge.  While at the restaurant there was 2 young boys that were quite interested in Ilse (their parents ran the place).  So, they were constantly around and want to pet and interact with her.  What was good, was that Ilse did very well ignoring them and keeping focussed on me.  Despite missing out on conversation with friends, because I was watching these kids, it was a very good experience for Ilse and she did very well.

Oh, so I guess I lied, there is some new things going on.  A few nights ago, I purchased a new crate for Ilse, since she has grown into the one I had borrowed from EW.  She was a bit hesitant to it at first and whined a bit the first night, but I think she likes it now, and will go in there and sleep throughout the day.

Overall, things are good.   Here are some pictures! 







No comments:

Post a Comment