Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which Way the Wind Blows

In my backyard there were a few things left here and there by the previous homeowners.  Ilse has been kind enough to find the majority of these things for me.  It seemed each time I let her out there for some free play time, she would rummage up something new.   However, in the last few weeks this has died down and I think she had collected all there was to be found.  As she collected it I placed it in this storage bench, so that she could not get at it. (these pictures were not taken in order, but rather taken and adjusted to better tell the story).


However, over the last few nights it had been windy, which resulted in this:

Bench lid blown open by the wind. Ilse checking it out.

Which resulted in this:
Oooooh, look at all the goodies in here.
 Which resulted in this:
BUSTED!

  Which resulted in this:


This was how things were in the bench before she went exploring:
Items place back in (after removed) to give context
For those keeping score at home, the only thing she didn't remove from the bench was one tennis ball, which she was in the process of doing when I caught her.

Needless to say the bench is closed up once again, and the so called "toys" are no longer in there.  She didn't seem to happy about my decision.

"Maybe if I look sad and cute, I can have them back."

"But they were fun... :( "
- PK & I

No comments:

Post a Comment