Monday, September 24, 2012

Dog's Can Wine Too

This past weekend the company I work for hosted a social event for it's employees and significant others.  The event was a wine tour in Niagara Region, where we visited 3 different wineries; Flat Rock, Creekside and Featherstone.  Well, since my girlfriend wasn't able to attend with me, I had a different date with me.

On the drive to Niagara
We were on a tour and they drove us from winery to winery in their van.  The guide was more than happy to have Ilse along for the adventure.   Unfortunately, his talk about wine was a little bit boring for the pup.

Learning about wines
As we piled into the van, it was a tight squeeze for the 13 of us.  Ilse didn't seem to mind though.



At our second stop we had a quick lunch.  Ilse seemed a bit unsure though, I don't think the Pinot Grigio was an appropriate match for her Purina Pro Plan.


Despite the wrong wine pairing, Ilse decided to get on with her day and carry on with her posh attitude during the wine tasting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment