Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fetching for a Break

Well it has been a longer Summer and yes, Ilse and I are still here and doing well.  I apologize for not posting more often.

I wanted to have a good post today about Ilse going to vote today in the KW By-Election, however, you're not allowed to take any photos inside the voting stations.   So, we went together and she was very well behaved.  I even had her sit and stay in the room with volunteers all around, as I walked away to cast my ballot.  I didn't want her to know who I was voting for after all.

This afternoon, I was sitting at my desk (I work from home) and was finding myself getting a bit stir crazy.   I decided and Ilse agreed that it was a good time to play some fetch in the back yard.  In the process we even found her lost Kong toy, so it was a win-win-win!

Here are some of the photos I snapped as Ilse would run back to me.












No comments:

Post a Comment