Friday, December 2, 2011

Good Day, Tough Night

Well yesterday was overall a pretty good day for Ilse and me.  We limited her accidents to one and it only happened as we were heading to the door.  She was so close to a perfect day, but couldn't hold it!  That's ok, we're trying again today, I know she'll get there eventually, just need to be patient.

I was able to get her to sleep in her crate for most of the day while I was working, (mentioned that a bit yesterday).   However, what I realized is that she likes to sleep in very odd ways while she is in there, but if it makes her happy.



Essentially, she co-operated with me great yesterday during the day, but once it was about 5:30pm, she decided I'm going to see how much I can frustrate you Peter.  We played a bunch and worked on her sitting, then we were going to go for a walk.  Nope, not interested.  Ok, fine we'll play in backyard.  Awesome.  Time to go inside.  Nope, not interested.  Finally, we get back inside and she is still all excited, ok we'll play with your toys again. Nope, not interested. Ok, lets try going for a walk again. Nope, not interested. Alright, you can run around on the front lawn.  Awesome. Time to go inside.  Nope, not interested. We went then went downstairs and tried to play a bit more, to take away some of her energy, she was interested in playing with ANYTHING other than her toys.   My frustration at this point is getting high, thankfully my roommate JY started playing with her, and gave me a break.   Shortly after that she peaced out for the night, which I was quite thankful for. I soon fell asleep on the couch with her lying on the floor beside me, waking up periodically to make sure she was still there and sure enough, she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment