Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Puppy's First "Real" Snow

Well winter has finally shown its big ugly head here in Waterloo.  I know myself and many others were enjoying the mild weather this far into December, we all knew it couldn't last forever.  This morning Ilse and I went for our walk in the -8°C (-18°C with wind) weather.   She didn't seem to mind, but I didn't particularly enjoy it.
Later on I decided that we should play in the back yard.  Here are some photos from that:

















She was having a really good time playing with her kong so I decided to take a video of her.  Of course I had to add corny music to it.  Otherwise it wouldn't be nearly as adorable.


Overall, Ilse and I are doing well and are making progress in a lot of areas.  I will have more pictures from over the holidays and stories up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment