Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 10th Week!

Well yesterday Ilse hit the 10 week old mark and well, looking back at how she used to be, she has improved heaps!

She is now consistently sitting on command, and we are working on down still.  As well she is walking very well with me, but still gets excited when seeing new people or other animals.  What I am really happy with, is that she will now sit and wait until I say 'ok' before getting her food.   We are also working on sitting at the door and only leaving when I say "forward"  and she is starting to get the concept.

I think she is more/less house broken now, I can't remember when her last accident was, so that's always a good thing.

However, I did see that she has started being more "whiny"  when it comes to be bedtime.  I know she's not hungry or thirsty.  I let her out before bed and she is getting walked 3 times a day, plus playtime, so I know she is tired.   The only thing I can think that might be disturbing her, is people coming in/out of the front door.   Either that or she is just getting very attached to being with me, in which case I will need to work on spending time apart from her.


All in all though, despite being very frustrated at times, and exhausted from getting up in the middle of the night to let her out.   She is coming along nicely and I am very proud of her progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment